Winter (Spring) School: Medical Research: Law, Science & Technologies
6 teaching days:
Language: English and Italian
Collaborators (tutors promoting PBLs activities and other active learning devices: York law School)
Mornings 9.00-12.) Two or three Papers: 1 International Expert, 1 Italian Expert 45 minutes each, roundtable assessing practicalities and adaptability of International Research in the Italian context – debate.
After lunch 14 -16 (3 papers of the young researchers) comments and discussion, guidance of international scholars on their research.
16.15 -17.45 A PBL Session on the theme of a day reporting next day on the previous session including some other forms of active learning tools
- Medical Dilemmas and Decision-Making in the Era of New Technologies – A Trade-off between Autonomy and Paternalism
- Public Health Systems: and Artificial Intelligence: Legal Traps between Autonomy and Medical Liability
- Car-T Cell Therapy and the New Rights
- OK Google, am I sick? Artificial intelligence and e-health
- DNA Patentability
- Alternative Medicine, Natural Remedies and the Law
Morning: traditional lecture of two exceptionally 3 scholars and the debate (roundtable).
Afternoon: participants’ active learning.
Young researchers’ short papers (guidance and comments from the experts in the field).
PBL activities offered in English and Italian.